Submit a motion for summary judgment when you know that there are no material facts in dispute. With a motion for summary judgment, request for the court to render a decision with the facts present in the documents with the court. Our teams of motions practice experts have over 10 years of experience in crafting motions that succeed. They will construct a motion that is guaranteed to succeed, with your client’s rights in mind.
With our motions practice experts by your side, right from when you submit your project to us, you can expect a motion that succeeds in court. Secure the rights of your client by submitting a winning motion to dismiss for failure to join an indispensable party.
Our expert attorneys will review the issues and details in your case, and then research accordingly. The legal research database we have is extensive, and up-to-date. We work closely with you, so you can get a motion that will meet all your requirements, and make the court honor your request.
Motion for Summary Judgment (1 Cause of Action) Product Features:
- Analysis of the facts and issues in your case
- Attorney on-call 24/7
- Legal research using our current and leading legal database
- Initial drafting of your motion for summary judgment
- Revisions of your motion for summary judgment are made
- Working copy of your motion for summary judgment delivered to you